2018 Summer Internship Opportunities
In case you haven’t heard, we’ve announced a summer internship opportunity beginning in May of 2018. Get the details below of the program available, and if you’d be a great fit for it, send your resumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Creative Content Internship
This summer, we at Tangible Strategies are offering an internship position like no other. We’re calling all interdisciplinarians (you know who you are)—photography students with a passion for sculpting, graphic designers majoring in world history, creative writers who macramé on the side—get the idea? Our Creative Content Internship Program is best suited for individuals with a knack for communicating brand messages in new, innovative ways, whether that’s through engaging illustrations, interactive social media campaigns, or gripping photography. If you’ve got that interdisciplinary itch and a love for growing local businesses, this is the internship for you.
Ideal candidates are located in the Greenville, SC area, are seeking an agency-setting summer internship, and have both aptitude and experience in design, copywriting, and/or photography.
- Assist with content creation, industry research, and execution of marketing materials for multiple projects
- Assist with photoshoots and photo editing for social media and website projects
- Provide quality control on all marketing materials delivered to clients
- Create analytics reports on social media and web-based marketing platforms
- Attend and participate in strategic planning meetings with the Tangible team
- When applicable, assist in creating website wireframes and page layouts
- Internship dates: May 17 – August 16 (flexible)
- Internship schedule: 24 hours per week
- Successful completion of at least 5 semesters of college
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills and ability to set and meet goals
- Self-starter attitude and desire to learn
- Ability to adapt to changes in workflow and task priorities
- Proficiency in computer skills and ability to quickly learn and operate web-based marketing software interfaces
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud software (particularly Illustrator, Photoshop, and Lightroom)
- Experience with photography and with using DSLR cameras
- Previous internship experience
In order to be considered for the internship position, students should submit their resumés and cover letters to Anthony Reese at email@example.com.